Park‘N Fly is Canada’s only national airport parking provider, providing both business and leisure travellers over 45 years of quality service from coast to coast. To continue offering the best possible parking experience available, we are continually evolving and growing to meet the needs of our 300+ team members and the needs of our customers.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment where focus service excellence is paramount. Your experience as a frontline team member is one of the most fulfilling parts of your past roles.
We are looking for professionals to fill both full time and part-time positions.
- Safe handling of customer vehicles
- Accurately documenting the location of customer vehicles
- Ensure keys are stored safely and promptly returned to dispatch
- Have a valid “G” class driver’s license
- Able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Have a clean driver’s abstract
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Read, Write and Speak English
- Competitive salary and extended health benefits
- Paid vacation
- A rewarding career working with a dynamic group of professionals
- Long term and stable employment in a rapidly growing and evolving organization
- The opportunity for continued learning and professional development